I’ll Be Here : To Kim HanBin

25 August 2019


Wait For Me
Hearing those words
From your beautiful lips
Wondering again
Is it real or fantasy?
Is this feeling really hurt us or not
Or it is only because the loneliness in me

I’ll wait for you
I want to say that
But I never even trust myself
And I know I cannot even trust you
But I know my love is real
And it scared me
Will I have this love?
Or will it just pass away like the winds

I want to wait for you
Imagining you’ll becoming the person that I really wanted to
But I know nothing is easy in this world
But I still have faith
For you and me
As if it is true love
I keep praying
For you to be mine
And my greed gets bigger and bigger
And I wonder if it is torturing you

I’ll wait for you
I want to wait for you
I really hope I can wait for you
But I don’t even know myself either
And I wonder if this real love?

And seeing your face again this night
I hope for the best
For my dear love
Because I know
I want to wait for you
But I am not the perfect one

0 comments: