First Kiss in First Love

25 August 2019


That night when I met you
The first kiss that I had that night
Now I’m wondering if it is even true
Like a Hollywood movie
I try to believe something that is so unreal

Till now I still get caught in this feeling
Did you feel the same
Or is that sweet smile is for someone else
That I always thought it is for me?

I have become a sinner for this feeling
I can’t even control my feeling
But my heart always wavers
Of the thought that it is all a dream

And from that night
And that first kiss
I really cannot forget about you
Getting greedy for you
Wanted to keep you by my side
But sometimes my heart wavers
That you are not for me

Today I am still thinking about you again
Today I am hoping again you are listening to me
Today I am praying again so that you can be mine
Today I am thinking again are you hurt because of me again

For you must not know
Everything about you makes me worried
Everything about you is precious
And I always trying to push you away
For I am not that perfect one
But my love for you make me being greedy
For wanted to be with you
Forever and ever

0 comments: