I Need to Say This

25 August 2019


Dear Kim Hanbin or B.I


This is a letter from me to you, as a longing fan, who will always love you. Just for you to know I had written a forgotten letter before that I don’t dare to send to you. I don’t know whether this letter is important or not same like those forgotten letter before. But this is the only way for me to say that I can’t forget you. I hope this letter can’t be sent too. Because I don’t know anymore what is the truth about me and this feeling. I just hope you okay and happy, that’s all. And don’t ever forget me if I ever exist in your life and your mind. You already answer my letter and I am glad. I just think like that, I’m sorry. Whatever you do please be happy. Live your life well and you know I will always love you and will always pray for you and iKON. I’ll wait for you like others iKONIC. Please be healthy and happy.

0 comments: