Moon Geun Young on 47th Baeksang Awards

26 May 2011

Friday, 27 June 2011





It is yesterday, when Moon Geun Young receive her popularity Baeksang award trophy..congratulations Bong! We (the fans) are very proud of you. Since now you are busy studying (I hope I can have the hardworking, determination and spirit just like you), I really have full patient too wait for your comeback. After I joining myself to your world (the Geun Young fans and the Geuns fans), now I think I became more in changing myself to be better. Your spirit, your style and everything you do influenced me to be more positive. Yes, life is even harder than we thought, but with the love we got from others, we must never feel down. You show me how great a life could be even we lead a very simple life. It is not about how popular you are, but it is about honesty and our spirit to the world, yes you show me how to do it and I'm glad I am one of your fans! Once again I wants to congrats you for winning the popularity awards in Baeksang for TV award. You are so damn gorgeous there. Let us see her pose here..


sorry for not uploading the photos here by myself, my internet connection was so really damn slow and always lose connection...

0 comments: