Big Bang VIPFiction - The Big Bang's Brothers Conversation

17 April 2012

Big Bang: The Big Bang Hyungjae (Brothers)




Author: The Official Miss ChekLeen
Pairing: All the Big Bang members (TOP, Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang) feat Jaedong and Healing Camp guests and Chekleen.
The scene: after GD and Daesung’s Healing Camp’s interview. Eating’s time.
Warnings: Lots of grammar mistakes, if you falls for them don’t blame me, this is only A FICTION so don't blame me either, I don't own them even I wanted to, characters all are alive, enjoy reading
**********************************************************************************************************************************


Daesung and Jiyong looked cheerful after the Healing Camp interview. For a while all the problems in their heads fly away. The Big Bang’s member bow their heads to Jaedong and the all the crew as they said they need to go. Jaedong and the other man pat Daesung’s back and say “gwenchana Daesung ah, be strong”. Daesung just nodded and smile.

“Yah, hyung did you really made this? This soup?” Jiyong is asking TOP with the unbelievable tone.
“I mean chincaru hyung? This is daebak. I never eat anything that you cooked and I don’t think that I ever see once.” Jiyong continue with his speech.
“Nee hyung, this is like a dream, hahaha.” Daesung joining the conversation.
“Yah, just shut up and eat you two. I made this with a full of love, you know.” TOP answered back.

All of them laugh and eat the food together.
Seungri keep looking at Jiyong and TOP, then he smirk. Suddenly he sings Lies and sip coffee in front of him.
Jiyong who watch him smirking glare at him.

“Seungee yah, what are you thinking right now? You think I did not know that you look at me before you give your evil smile. You want a smack?”

Seungri taken back, his eyes twitched automatically.
“Err, hyung it is not what you think. I’m just remembering something about you and TOP hyung”

“WHAT’S THAT?” Everybody asked him and looked at him at once, together.
“Ahhhh, this feeling. I know my hyung always looks at me. I feel loved.”

Taeyang, Daesung and TOP laughing hard at the jokes, Jiyong looked pissed off because of the answer. Realizing the situation, Seungri who is laughing together with the members stop laughing and suddenly said something.

“Jiyong hyung, actually I feel so famous and adorable because of you and TOP hyung. I didn’t know that I am the most wanted maknae, huhu.” Seungri do a cool pose along with the talk.
“Wae?” Jiyong and TOP asking him, Jiyong looks at Seungri with an annoying face. But, Seungri did not answer them at once. He takes his chopstick and eats some meats. Now everybody keeps looking at him again, wondering.
“Ahhhh this feeling again. I am loved!” Seungri said with a laugh. Now everybody looked pissed off.
“Yah, Seungee yah, if you do not have anything to say just shut up and eat okay.” Taeyang is warning the little maknae for interrupting his bestfriend.
“Ah Youngbae never mind him. Our baby is just being happy right now because we all can eat together.” TOP said.
“Yeah, I think this is okay rather than him crying and hugging Jiyong like he will never see him again.” Taeyang is agreeing with TOP’s words.

Seungri suddenly looked at Jiyong and TOP again and said, “ I keep wondering why Jiyong hyung and TOP hyung always looking for me. They always messaged me, calling me and asking where am I? And the point that I really want to know is they did it at the same time!”

Jiyong and TOP looked at the maknae with the WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAYING look, Daesung eat the food, ignoring and Taeyang stand up and go to kitchen like nothing happened.

Seungri’s eyes twitched super fast than usual as he seeing the atmosphere that he did not expect. He looked down, and starts eating again.

Daesung smile while eating. He looked at his members one by one.

“This atmosphere is so warm, I hope we can always stay together like this. And we can eat together, always like this” Daesung expressing his feeling and finishing the last words by looking at TOP.

“Yeah” Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri, cheering the same word and also looking at TOP.

TOP feel awkward with the situation.
“Wae?”

“Hyung, did you realized that you are the only one that hard to reach. You always did not attend the gathering dinner.” Jiyong said while looking at TOP.

“I think because we do not have gold medal and never enter Olympic, so we are not allowed to eat with him.” Daesung said jokingly.

Everyone laughing and TOP suddenly said. “Chaka man, I think you guys are exaggerating about this.”

“What exaggerating hyung! Then why didn’t you come and eat with us?” Daesung ask him.

Jiyong continue teasing the Big Brother.  “Yeah, and if you did come doesn’t mean you need to pay.” Jiyong said and everybody laugh knowing that TOP doesn’t like to pay.

“I think I need to enter Olympic game and beat Park Tae Hwan so I can always eat with TOP hyung” Taeyang’s word makes everybody laughing hard.

Daesung is suddenly asking TOP. “TOP hyung, I’ve read one of the e-mails from our fans. They asking when will you exposed your body to public? I’m kind of waiting for that too, haha.”

Jiyong smile, Taeyang also smile and suddenly Seungri said something. “Daesung hyung, do you remember our day in Japan”.
Everybody look at each other and laughing.

TOP: “Suddenly I feel embarrassed. Yah kids, don’t say anything about this.”
Jiyong: “Hyung, I still feel that is a dream, hahahaha.”
Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri: “Hahahahaha”
Daesung: “TOP hyung, you know what. I kind of want to run away when I see you naked. It feels erotic, huahuahua.”
Jiyong: “Hey, that’s my words.”
All: “Hahahaha, arasseo.”

TOP suddenly look down and everybody was thinking what happened.

Jiyong: “Hyung, are you mad. We’re sorry.”

TOP looks at them one by one and smile. Then he said. “It’s not that Jiyong ah. It just, well seriously, those incidents happened for reasons. I like how we can be together like this. We don’t have to wait for our show to be together like this. I hope for our next show we can sing something more warms.”

Daesung: “But we need to sing our new songs.”
Taeyang: “Yup, indeed.”
Seungri: “BLUE is a warm song.”

TOP: “One of my friends, also our fan e-mails me. She said she wants us to sing Oh My Friend, LIES, Haru Haru, Sunset Glow and Let Me Hear Your Voice along with our new songs.”
Jiyong: “Your friend?”
Seungri: “Chekleen noona?”

TOP smile and nodded.
Seungri naughty smile appeared. Taeyang and Daesung are whistling.

Jiyong: “How come, I mean you and her, really hyung?! This is daebak! I’m missing her already, hehe.”
TOP: “Hey, don’t be ridiculous. She’s a friend.” TOP answered back, his face flushed.

Suddenly Seungri laugh so hard and everybody looks at him, suspiciously.

Seungri: “TOP hyung, don’t deny it. You asked me to set a date with her before and I think you remember that you even asked her to be your girlfriend, hahaha.”

All the members look at them and laugh.

“Yah, stop that. It used to be our secret okay. You little brat.” TOP rushed to Seungri and grab his collar. Seungri is trying to escape and keep saying ‘mianhe, mianhe hyung’.

Jiyong said with a smile: Ah, now I know why TOP hyung is always looking for Seungri.




0 comments: